This is a fun, interactive course of 8 lessons which you can follow at your own pace. I suggest aiming to complete one lesson a day - so in just over a week you'll be done!
FOR TEAMS & FEDERATIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND GROUP PRICES: [email protected]
This course suits:
1) Athletes or coaches who have moderate experience of doing media interviews OR
2) Athletes or coaches who have already completed my Beginner's course OR
3) Those who have some media training experience and therefore an understanding of the basic techniques needed for doing media interviews (e.g. body language, the different types of interviews you might face etc)
What you'll get:
- The Advanced Course is made up of 8 video-led on-demand lessons
- Practical challenges and tests
- Easily downloadable course worksheets & checklists
- Lots of real-life video clips showing best (and worst!) practise
- The opportunity to receive my personal feedback on one of your course interviews*
- Certificate of completion
What you'll learn:
- Advanced techniques for giving great interviews
- How to tell your story
- Dealing with awkward interviews
- Handling nerves
- How to give great 'Remote Interviews'
- Deeper understanding of the sports media
*Note: To take advantage of this element you'll need a phone or camera for recording and uploading video.
P.S. When entering your details please tick the 'subscribe to our email list' box as this makes it a lot easier for me to communicate with you once you start the course. (It's not for spam!)